Submissions are open for the next evening of Peculiar Streams, to take place on May 21. We accept works at various stages of development. We aim to keep each piece under 10 minutes.
Works can include:
- Short plays, or excerpts from full-length plays
- Poems and short stories
- Stand-up and sketch comedy
- Non-fiction prose and essays
- Films, animation, and other video content
- You have something else? Send it in.
We’re also looking for music sets. If you’d like to be a musician in Peculiar Streams, send us an email with a brief description of your style and set, keeping in mind that the backline at our venue is limited.
Submissions and questions are welcome at peculiarstreams (at) gmail (dot) com.